Cushing to offer scholarships
Cushing Memorial Hospital Auxiliary is offering nine endowed scholarships totaling $6,250 in the nursing or medical-related fields.
Graduating high school seniors, junior volunteers and hospital employees are all eligible to apply.
Applications can be obtained from most Leavenworth and Platte county high school guidance counselors, and at Cushing Memorial Hospital Volunteer Services.
All applications are due by April 1, 2006. For more information, contact Volunteer Services at CMH at 684-1104.
More like this story
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Adventure seekers rappel 13-story Topeka building
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map