Farm Bureau offers scholarships
Four $250 scholarships are available through Leavenworth County Farm Bureau Association to students who plan to further their education in Kansas.
To qualify, students must be high school seniors who are members of the association. The students must plan to attend an accredited two- or four-year college or vocational school in Kansas.
One scholarship will give preference to a student who has a background in agriculture or plans to pursue a career related to agriculture.
To request an application, contact Joan Payne at 250-0016 or leavenworthfb@ kfb.org, or stop by the bureau's office at 102 E. Olive St.
Applications must be postmarked by April 1.
Leavenworth County Farm Bureau Association is a non-profit agricultural organization.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club