Food-tasting slated as benefit
A Taste of Leavenworth, featuring local food, merchandise, art and music, will return for its fourth year.
The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 25 at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St., Leavenworth.
Tickets to the event, which is for adults only, cost $25 in advance or $30 at the door. A Taste of Leavenworth benefits the First City Museum, the National Fred Harvey Museum and the C.W. Parker Carousel Museum and features samples of local food and drinks; an auction including gift baskets, gift certificates and antiques; door prizes; displays by local artisans; and musical entertainment.
To purchase tickets, call 682-3050.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday