Johnnetta A. Haines-Carr
Kansas City, Kan. Services for Johnnetta A. Haines-Carr, 60, were Tuesday, Feb. 21, at Faith Deliverance Family Worship Center, Kansas City, Kan., with burial at Sunset Memory Gardens, Leavenworth.
Mrs. Haines-Carr died Monday, Feb. 13, 2006.
She was born Sept. 11, 1945, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of John L. and Dorothy Hearron Carr.
Survivors include her husband, Walter Haines Jr., of the home; a son, Jason, of the home; stepchildren Bessie Haines Daniels, Josephine Dolores Cooper and Michelle Sims, all of Leavenworth, Walter Haines III, Anita Jackson and Martha Rivers, all of Lansing, Sophia Haines, Japan, and Carl Haines, McLouth; her mother, Dorothy Carr, Kansas City, Kan.; two brothers, John L. Carr III and Terry F. Carr, Roeland Park; and sisters, Benita Edwards, Denise Rhodes and Estellar, all of Kansas City, Kan.
Lawrence A. Jones & Sons Funeral Chapels, Kansas City, Kan., handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Lady Bobcats pull out victory over Tonganoxie