Kathryn E. Dattoma
A service celebrating the life of Kathryn E. Dattoma, 54, Lansing, will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 23, at R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial will follow at Mount Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
Ms. Dattoma died Monday, Feb. 20, 2006, at her home in Lansing.
She was born July 28, 1951, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of William C. and Amy King.
She received a Bachelor's of Science degree in nursing from New York School of Nursing.
Ms. Dattoma greatly enjoyed her work as a nurse at Associates in Family Healthcare in Lansing, where she contributed not only through her profession but also her compassion.
Survivors include a beloved friend, Kay Colvin, Lansing; her mother, Amy King, Ocala, Fla.; two daughters, Alyson White, Leavenworth, and Amy Moran, Springfield, Mo.; two sons, John Dattoma, Springfield, Mo., and Mike Dattoma, Lewis Center, Ohio; a sister, Peggy Gallo, New Hyde Park, N.Y., a brother, Bill King, Charlotte, N.C.; and three grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22, at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorials to a fund in Kathy's honor, sent in care of the funeral home, 4701 Tenth Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Parent thanks USD 204 staff for education of her special-needs son
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Face to Face: Moon Marble's Ben Breslow
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender