Church to mark Fat Tuesday
Lansing United Methodist Church will be celebrating Fat Tuesday with a pancake dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28.
A plate of pancakes with sausage and a drink costs $5 for adults, $2 for children 10 and younger.
In keeping with the Mardi Gras theme, there also will be a White Elephant sale.
Homemade burritos will be sold as well.
The church is at 107 E. Kay St., just south of the state prison, between Kansas and Mary streets.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears