Jazz Ambassadors to visit fort
The U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors of Washington, D.C., will continue its long history of presenting free public performances when it appears at 7 p.m. March 11 in Bell Hall in Eisenhower Auditorium at Fort Leavenworth.
The concert is sponsored by Morale Welfare Recreation.
The Jazz Ambassadors will present a diverse program of big band swing, Latin music, contemporary jazz, popular tunes, standards, Dixieland and patriotic selections.
The band has performed in all 50 states and abroad.
To obtain free tickets by mail, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Arts, Crafts & Tickets, ATTN: U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors Tickets, 290 Stimson Ave., Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027.
To enter the fort for the concert, bring a photo ID.
More like this story
- Free teen driving program offered this weekend at Bonner Springs amphiteater
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms