Blood pressure checkups slated
If you felt your blood pressure rising during the recent holidays, you may be able to take advantage of a free blood pressure check at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging.
The council will conduct free blood pressure checks from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, at its office, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
A blood pressure monitoring booklet will be provided so that each participant will have an ongoing blood pressure history.
Events at the Council on Aging are open to county residents age 55 or older.
More like this story
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Kansas Senate can't pass tax plan, despite looming threats
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children