Blood pressure checkups slated
If you felt your blood pressure rising during the recent holidays, you may be able to take advantage of a free blood pressure check at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging.
The council will conduct free blood pressure checks from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, at its office, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
A blood pressure monitoring booklet will be provided so that each participant will have an ongoing blood pressure history.
Events at the Council on Aging are open to county residents age 55 or older.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan