Chamber meeting taking reservations
The Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce annual meeting and banquet will be Jan. 18 at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade St., Leavenworth.
Social hour will begin at 6 p.m., and the dinner and program will be at 7 p.m.
The program will feature recognition of the Citizen of the Year, Junior Citizen of the Year and others.
Call 682-4112 to make reservations. Reservations paid in advance are $25 per person; reservations paid at the door are $30 per person.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Business and Professional Women
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council