KCKCC to conduct youth basketball clinic Jan. 14
Kansas City Kansas Community College will hold a basketball clinic for boys and girls in the third through eighth grades on Saturday, Jan. 14.
The clinic will be held from 9 a.m.-noon in the KCKCC Field House at 7250 State Avenue and participants will be invited to attend KCKCC's Jayhawk Conference games against Labette at 2 and 4 p.m.
The clinic will emphasize the basics of basketball dribbling, passing, shooting and defense in a fun and positive environment provided by coaches and members of the Lady Blue Devil basketball team.
A minimum donation of $10 to the KCKCC women's basketball program is required and priority will be given to the first 50 participants to sign up. Participants may pre-register by contacting Alicia Roth at 913-288-7461 or online at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation