Parks and Rec spring soccer sign-up begins Monday
Lansing Parks and Recreation will accept registrations for the spring season of youth soccer from Jan. 9 through Feb. 11.
Cost is $35 per youth for Lansing residents. Non-residents may participate for $40 per youth. Participants' birth date must fall between Aug. 1, 1991 and July 31, 2001.
Registration forms may be completed at the Parks and Recreation office, located inside Lansing Activity Center, 108 S. Second St. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Registration forms also are available Online at the city Web site: www.lansing.ks.us.
Call 727-2960 with any questions.
More like this story
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Kansas opens state workers' health plan to same-sex spouses
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears