Phesants Forever sets fundraiser
The Leavenworth County Chapter of Pheasants Forever will hold its annual fund raiser at the River Front Community Center in Leavenworth on Saturday, January 28th. Doors will open at 5:30 PM. For tickets or information, contact John Harrington at (913) 772-5217.
Leavenworth County Pheasants Forever is dedicated to improving wildlife habitat and conservation education in Leavenworth and Atchison Counties. This year, chapter members planted more than 100 acres of wildlife habitat and offered scholarships to college-bound students who will major in wildlife-related fields of study.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Elementary nurse Tammy Dooley
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students