Suspect sought in choking incident
Police continue to look for a man accused of choking and threatening his roommate this past weekend at their Lansing apartment.
Police Chief Steve Wayman said the incident in the 1200 block of North Seventh Street was reported about 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
The 48-year-old victim told police from St. John's Hospital, Leavenworth, that his roommate, said to be in his 40s, had choked him and threatened to stab in during an altercation.
Police have been unable to locate the suspect.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas Senate to vote on tighter rules for social services
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms