Aging council sets driving class
Council on Aging will sponsor a driver safety class from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 26 and 27 at the council office, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
The eight-hour refresher course is especially designed to meet the needs of individuals 50 years and older. The course covers age-related changes in vision, hearing and reaction. It also provides driving tips for handling these changes.
Cost of the course is $10. Participants may qualify for a discount with their insurance company.
To register, call the Council on Aging at 684-0777 by Jan. 19.
More like this story
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Sweets treats aren't evil, just overly indulged
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Birthday brings awareness of technological, societal progress
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students