Quinn Steven Rodebaugh
Keith and Leigh Rodebaugh, Orangeville, Ill., are parents of a son, Quinn Steven Rodebaugh, born Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2006, in the Monroe Clinic, Monroe, Wis.
Grandparents are Cindy Irwin, Galena, Ill.; Don Irwin, Stockton, Ill.; and Steve and Nancy Rodebaugh, McConnell, Ill.
Great-grandparents are Elizabeth Meyers, Freeport, Ill.; Neil and Janet Hildebrand, Orangeville, Ill.; Darlene Irwin, Elizabeth, Ill.; and Lawrence Sanders, Lansing.
More like this story
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event