Taeh Elise Holland
Dr. Heath and Jeannette Holland announce the birth of their daughter, Taeh Elise Holland.
She was born at 12:15 p.m. Jan. 5, 2006, weighing 6 pounds, 11 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long.
Taeh Elise was welcomed home by her brother, Brady, who is 2 1/2.
Grandparents are Jim and Ann Holland of Springdale, Ark., Jeanne Baze of Lawrence and Jim and Chris Baze of Ozawkie.
Dr. Holland practices with The Reifschneider Eye Center in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Basehor-Linwood's Trowbridge wins national title