Judith Augustine, Kansas City, Kan., James L. Wisler, Lawrence, and the late Shelah Wisler, announce the engagement of their daughter, Marie-Teresa "Tess" Wisler, Lawrence, to Robert Ryan Keane, Leavenworth, son of Robert E. and Maryann Keane, Lansing.
The bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Free State High School in Lawrence. She is a legal secretary for Wisler Law Offices and a legal researcher for Thomson West.
The future groom is a 2000 graduate of Leavenworth High School. He is sales manager for Daycom Inc.
The couple plan an Oct. 14, 2006, wedding at St. John the Evangelist Church in Lawrence.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County