Parks and Rec soccer sign-up under way
Lansing Parks and Recreation will accept registrations for the spring season of youth soccer through Feb. 11.
Cost is $35 per youth for Lansing residents. Non-residents may participate for $40 per youth. Participants' birth date must fall between Aug. 1, 1991 and July 31, 2001.
Registration forms may be completed at the Parks and Recreation office, located inside Lansing Activity Center, 108 S. Second St. Registration forms also are available Online at the city Web site: www.lansing.ks.us. Call 727-2960 with any questions.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament