Pheasants Forever set fundraiser
The Leavenworth County Chapter of Pheasants Forever will hold its annual fund raiser at the River Front Community Center in Leavenworth on Saturday, Jan. 28. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. For tickets or information, contact John Harrington at (913) 772-5217.
Leavenworth County Pheasants Forever is dedicated to improving wildlife habitat and conservation education in Leavenworth and Atchison Counties.
This year, chapter members planted more than 100 acres of wildlife habitat.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive