This week on LGTV, Channel 2
Here's the broadcast schedule through next week for the city of Lansing's government access channel, LGTV, Channel 2:
¢ "Army Newswatch," 1 p.m. Friday, 4 p.m. Sunday, 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Jan. 19 City Council meeting, 5 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday, 7 p.m. Monday, and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ "Movers & Shakers" with host Francis X. Thorne interview with Charlie Gregor, Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce executive vice president, 1 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. Monday and 7 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ LTV - 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday, 1 p.m. Sunday, 5 p.m. Monday, 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tuesday and 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Monday.
¢ Sports Talk with Kevin Gardner interviewing Jonnie Brice, Lansing High music director, 11 a.m. Monday, 6 p.m. Wednesday, and 3 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
¢ Jan. 9 Lansing School Board meeting - 10 a.m. Thursday, 2 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Tuesday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction