GOP club welcomes secretary of state
Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh and Leavenworth County Clerk Linda Scheer will be guest speakers on July 17 at the Leavenworth County Republican Women's monthly meeting.
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m., and the meeting is at noon at High Noon Saloon, 206 Choctaw, in Leavenworth.
The meeting is open to all Republicans.
Please call Jan Nelson at 727-2319 before July 9 for lunch reservations. Cost of the luncheon is $6.50.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social