GOP club welcomes secretary of state
Kansas Secretary of State Ron Thornburgh and Leavenworth County Clerk Linda Scheer will be guest speakers on July 17 at the Leavenworth County Republican Women's monthly meeting.
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m., and the meeting is at noon at High Noon Saloon, 206 Choctaw, in Leavenworth.
The meeting is open to all Republicans.
Please call Jan Nelson at 727-2319 before July 9 for lunch reservations. Cost of the luncheon is $6.50.
More like this story
- Basehor sophomore continues experience with Youth Symphony
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters