Ken L. Sculley
Services for Ken L. Sculley, 57, of Leavenworth, were Friday, July 20, 2006, at R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial with military honors was at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Scully died Monday, July 17, 2006, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan.
He was born Nov. 14, 1948, in Ransom, the son of Bernard and Lavila (Donovan) Sculley.
Mr. Sculley owned and operated Ken's Garage for 25 years and was a hard working business owner. He was a member of the Leavenworth Rotary Club, a board member of The Salvation Army and a proud veteran.
He married Mary Kearney on June 23, 1979, in Leavenworth; she survives of the home.
Other survivors are a son Troy; two grandsons; three sisters: Patricia Minks, St John, Joyce Stegman, Klamath Falls, Ore., and Rosalie "Jean" Stewart, Hutchinson.
The family suggests memorials to Leavenworth Animal Welfare Society or The Salvation Army, sent in care of the funeral home, 4701 Tenth Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Wyandotte County's housing growth continues
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites