Margaret L. Dickson
Mass of Christian Burial for Margaret L. Dickson, 91, of Kansas City, Mo., was Friday, July 21, at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Lansing.
Burial was in Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Dickson died Wednesday, July 19, 2006, at Timberlake Care Center.
She was born Nov. 17, 1914, in Leavenworth County, the daughter of Andrew F. and Mary Edith (Blaser) Bott.
Mrs. Dickson graduated from Muncie School in Leavenworth in 1929 and from Lansing High School in 1933. She was a member of the Saint Francis de Sales Catholic Church of Lansing.
She married Joseph W. Dickson on Sept. 14, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan. He died May 28, 2003.
Survivors include two brothers, Joseph B. Bott and Andrew F. Bott; and a sister, Theresa B. McKenny.
The family suggests memorials to the church, sent in care of Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapel, 500 Oak St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Midwest economy: state of Kansas report for March
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap