Medical camp set at hospital
Cushing Memorial Hospital will conduct its annual Medical Camp for Kids next week at the hospital.
Children attending the camp will have a chance to visit the lab, surgery and radiology departments at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth. Lunch will be served to the camp attendees prior to the end of camp.
The event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Aug. 1, is open and free to children ages 9 to 13. However, space is limited to 30 children, so those interested are asked to call (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Help slow to come for Edwardsville history compilation
- Fairmount Township Fire Department adds full-time administrator