Randall Franklin Asbury
A memorial service for Randall Franklin Asbury, 52, of Apache Junction, Ariz., will be at 10 a.m., Friday July 28, at Bunker's Desert View Chapel, Mesa, Ariz.
Mr. Asbury died Saturday, July 22, 2006, at his home.
He was born Nov. 23, 1954, in Leavenworth, the son of Frank and Gladys Asbury.
Survivors include his wife, Peggy Clensy, of the home; a daughter, Amanda Ameduri, Scottsdale, Ariz.; two sons, Shawn, Poland, Ohio, and Nicholas, Tucson, Ariz.; his father, Frank, Easton; a sister, Louise Adams, Lansing; and a brother, Russell, Royce City, Texas.
Arrangements are being handled by Bunker's Desert View Chapel, 9702 E. Apache Trail, Mesa, AZ 85207.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- 2 USD 204 board members would be unable to serve under proposed law
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer