Christopher Eugene Gray
Graveside services for Christopher Eugene Gray, 25, of Lansing, will be at 11 a.m. today, June 8, at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mr. Gray died Sunday, June 4, 2006.
He was born April 26, 1981, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Cliff and Theresa Gray.
Mr. Gray was employed by C-MOP as an assistant supervisor. He was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and an avid sportsman, playing on three baseball teams and a basketball team.
Survivors include his parents of Lansing; three brothers, Clifford E., Corey E. and Chad E. Gray, all of Lansing; and his paternal and maternal grandparents.
The family will receive friends from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. today, June 8, at Skradski Funeral Home, Kansas City, Kan.
The family suggests contributions to defray funeral expenses, sent in care of the funeral home, 340 N. Sixth St., Kansas City, KS 66101.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties