Lansing wrestling camp slated for July
Lansing High wrestling coach Ron Averill and his staff will conduct a two-day camp July 13-14. The Thursday session will go from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. The Friday session will go from 9-11 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. Cost is $40.
Assisting the Lansing High staff at the clinic will be guest clinicians Martin Segovia and David Quirino. Segovia is a three-time NCAA All-American. He was the 1990 Kansas Wrestler of the Year and the 1995 College Wrestler of the Year. Quirino is the head coach at Randall High School in Randall, Texas. He was the Texas Coach of the Year and has led his program to two state championships.
Questions should be directed to Averill at 727-1961.
More like this story
- High on the hog: Knapp Family Farms to show off pigs on Kaw Valley Farm Tour
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Old Mid-Continent Airport terminal auction yields $83,000
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food