Luncheon honors nation’s birthday
The Council on Aging will host to a patriotic-themed luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, June 30.
In addition to entertainment celebrating the nation's birthday, there also will be hot dogs, chips and an all-American slice of apple pie for those in attendance. The luncheon will be at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth.
Cost for the luncheon is $3, payable at the door, but reservations are required by Friday, June 23. For information or to register, contact Shirley Hund or Patty Willmeth at the Council on Aging, 684-0777.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday