Panel to discus nursing homes
The Council on Aging will sponsor a panel discussion on nursing homes in the area later this month.
The discussion will be from 1 p.m. to 2:30 Thursday, June 29, at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth.
Representatives from several area nursing homes will be talking about their programs and address the recently released state surveys on individual nursing homes.
There also will be time for a question-and-answer period with audience members.
For information, contact Patty Willmeth at the Council on Aging, 684-0777.
More like this story
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area