Steven and Tisha Johnson, Lansing, announce the birth of their son, Liam Collin Johnson, on Jan. 3, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. Liam weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 20 inches long.
Liam's maternal grandparents are Richard and Thelma Swart of Lansing; his
paternal grandparents are David and Sue Johnson of Lansing.
Liam has two sisters, Renee Johnson, 11, and Zoe Hines, 4.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- B-29 Superfortress engines started for first time since 1956
- Basehor-Linwood falls short of perfect season
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career