Steven Lillard Sr. and Susan (Nye) Lillard, rural Leavenworth, celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary last month. The couple were married Feb. 28, 1981, at Southern Heights Methodist Church in Leaven-worth.
Steven retired from the Army after 21 years of service and now works for the Leavenworth Post Office. Susan is a receptionist for Dr. Michael Albright, an orthodontist.
They have three children, Amy Theresa (Lillard) Yuhas, El Paso, Texas; Terry Anne Lillard, a junior at Kansas State University in Manhattan; and Steven Lillard Jr., a senior at Lansing High School; and a grandson, 5-month-old Bryson Paul Yuhas.
To celebrate, the Lillards will visit El Paso.
More like this story
- Kansas Sampler Festival to end after 2017
- Kansas State Fair wraps up its annual run in Hutchinson
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend