Steven Lillard Sr. and Susan (Nye) Lillard, rural Leavenworth, celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary last month. The couple were married Feb. 28, 1981, at Southern Heights Methodist Church in Leaven-worth.
Steven retired from the Army after 21 years of service and now works for the Leavenworth Post Office. Susan is a receptionist for Dr. Michael Albright, an orthodontist.
They have three children, Amy Theresa (Lillard) Yuhas, El Paso, Texas; Terry Anne Lillard, a junior at Kansas State University in Manhattan; and Steven Lillard Jr., a senior at Lansing High School; and a grandson, 5-month-old Bryson Paul Yuhas.
To celebrate, the Lillards will visit El Paso.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again