Menopause topic of Cushing talk
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2006 Community Education Series on Wednesday, March 15, with a presentation by Dr. Annette Brown, OB/GYN.
The title of Brown's talk is "Menopause is Not All in Your Head." She will discuss conditions and treatments associated with menopause and perimenopause.
The event is free to the public. However, space is limited so attendees are asked to RSVP to (913) 684-1303.
This is the third of 12 presentations that make up the Cushing Community Education Series. All talks take place from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, in the second floor conference room at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth, unless otherwise noted.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Hand-sewn quilt reflects history of Lecompton
- Kansas Aviation Museum seeking new director
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- High on the hog: Knapp Family Farms to show off pigs on Kaw Valley Farm Tour