Sign up for Parks & Rec sports through March 31
Lansing Parks and Recreation will be accepting registrations for the summer 2006 youth T-ball, baseball and softball programs through March 31. Registrations may be completed in person at the Parks and Recreation office, 108 S. Second St. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Registration forms also may be found at www.lansing.ks.us.
Registration fees are $30 per youth. The fee includes a jersey. Practices will begin mid-April. Practice times are dependent upon the coach. Games begin the end of May and run through mid-July. Any questions, call 727-2960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Topeka teens' music making rounds on Internet
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer