Jeffrey Lynn Kell
Services for Jeffrey Lynn Kell, 48, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 16, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth.
Mr. Kell died unexpectedly Monday, March 13, 2006, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
He was born Aug. 30, 1957,in Leavenworth, the son of Archie and Bessie (Thomas) Kell.
Mr. Kell was a self-employed roof subcontractor and was proud of his Native American heritage. In his younger days, he traveled across most of the United States.
On Feb. 19, 2006, he married his longtime companion, Carla James Kant. They had met 30 years ago on that date. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Ryan G., of the home; a daughter, Jessica L. Kant, Tonganoxie; a granddaughter; a borther, Christopher A., Leavenworth; and three sisters, Kathryn E. Jones and Gay Lynn Kell, both of Leavenworth, and Lorie A. Blackburn, Lathrop, Mo.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorials to the family sent in care of the funeral home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor-Linwood students cover state tourney run with help from community
- Bobcats take down Wellington in state opener
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink