Church plans Teen Car Show
First Baptist Church, Leavenworth, will sponsor a Teen Car Show for all area teens.
The show will be Saturday, April 29, at Wolman Park, 13th and Shawnee streets, Leavenworth. Participants are eligible for prizes including Kansas Speedway race tickets and Kansas City Royals baseball tickets. There will be several categories for entries, and trophies will be awarded. Awards will be determined by people's choice.
The event is free and will include entertainment and a food and drink vendor.
Call the church, 682-4426 or 683-5110, for more information or preregistration.
More like this story
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests