County seeks clerk for Stranger Township board
The Leavenworth County Commission is accepting applications to fill a vacancy in the clerk's position on the Stranger Township Board.
The township clerk's term will expire in January.
The vacancy was created by the resignation of Ken Hurla, who is moving from the county.
Applications must be submitted to the county clerk's office, Suite 106, at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Leavenworth, before 5 p.m. March 28.
Applicants must be a registered voter and must reside in Stranger Township. For more information, call the county clerk's office, (913) 684-0422, or toll-free, (800) 250-2057.
More like this story
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Constant campaigning creating apathetic voters
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board