Current writer recognized for wrestling coverage
Lansing Current sports reporter Chris Wristen was one of seven sportswriters throughout the state honored as wrestling Media of the Year by the Kansas Wrestling Coaches Association. The award will presented at the KWCA Awards Banquet Luncheon on Oct. 28 in Salina.
Other reporters honored were Jason Nichols of the Leavenworth Times, Nick Bratkovic of the Louisburg Herald, Jim Emrick for the Times Sentinel in Goddard, Bub Latta of the Hesston Record, Ryan Noonan of the Manhattan Mercury and Jimmy Gillispie of the Baldwin City Signal.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program