Eustice places third at MVC meet
Sara Eustice, a 2005 Lansing High graduate and student at Wichita State University, tied for third place in the pole vault at the Missouri Valley Conference meet with a career- and personal-best vault of 11 feet, 5 inches. Eustice's high finish helped the Shockers earn their first MVC Indoor Championship in program history.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway