Eustice places third at MVC meet
Sara Eustice, a 2005 Lansing High graduate and student at Wichita State University, tied for third place in the pole vault at the Missouri Valley Conference meet with a career- and personal-best vault of 11 feet, 5 inches. Eustice's high finish helped the Shockers earn their first MVC Indoor Championship in program history.
More like this story
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Face to Face: Don Wheeler, Bonner Springs City Band Commission
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas House to consider stiffening scrap theft penalties
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday