Aging council sets flea market
Leavenworth County Council on Aging will put on a community flea market open to the public next month.
The flea market will begin at 7:30 a.m. Friday, April 21, at the council office, 109A Delaware St., Leavenworth.
Seniors may rent a table for $2 to sell items. The council requests no shoes or clothing items be sold. Sellers should bring their own change.
Tables must be reserved and paid for by April 14 and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Vendors may set up beginning at 6:30 a.m. April 21.
For more information or to reserve a table, contact Patty Willmeth at the council office, 684-0777.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station