This week on LGTV
Here's the broadcast schedule through next week for the city of Lansing's government access channel, LGTV, Channel 2:
¢ "Army Newswatch," 1 p.m. Friday, 4 p.m. Sunday, 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ March 16 City Council meeting, 5 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday, 7 p.m. Monday, and 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ "Movers & Shakers" with host Francis X. Thorne - interview with Lansing Elementary School principal Tim Newton, 1 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. Monday and 7 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ LTV, 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday, 1 p.m. Sunday, 5 p.m. Monday, 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tuesday, and 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Wednesday.
¢ Sports Talk with Kevin Gardner interviewing Tim King, Lansing Parks and Recreation Baseball Comissioner, 11 a.m. Monday, 6 p.m. Wednesday, 3 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
¢ March 13 Lansing school board meeting, 10 a.m. Thursday, 2 p.m. Friday, 5 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Tuesday.
¢ Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce legislative breakfast, 7 p.m. Friday, 7 p.m. Saturday, 5 p.m. Sunday, 8:30 p.m. Monday and 9 p.m. Wednesday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal
- Bobcats take down Wellington in state opener