Frances L. Proctor
Private inurnment services for Frances L. Proctor, 93, Leavenworth, will be later at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Proctor died Wednesday, March 22, 2006, at Colonial Manor, Lansing.
She was born April 4, 1912, in Potter, the daughter of Michael Beying and Katherine Elizabeth Kieffer Beying.
Mrs. Proctor was a homemaker and a Catholic.
She married Donald Clifton Proctor Jr. He died March 12, 2003.
Survivors include two sons, William Don Proctor and Robert Proctor; and two grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Saint John Hospital, 3500 S. Fourth St., Leavenworth 66048.
Davis Funeral Chapel is in charge of the funeral arrangements, and online condolences may be made at www.davisfuneralchapelinc.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Bobcats' bats come alive against Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups