AG’s wife talks to GOP group
The wife of Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline was the speaker at the March meeting of the Leavenworth County Republican Women.
Deborah Kline addressed the women at their luncheon March 20 at High Noon Saloon in Leavenworth. She presented information that, she said, had been omitted or misinterpreted by the media, and she detailed efforts being made by the attorney general and his office.
Lynn Jenkins, Kansas state treasurer, will be speaker at the next meeting of the Leavenworth County Republican Women, on Monday, April 17. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m., and the meeting is at noon at High Noon Saloon, 206 Choctaw St. The meeting is open to all Republicans. The cost of lunch is $6, and those attending are asked to call Jan Nelson at 727-2319 one week in advance to make a meal reservation.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event