MAYB Tournament deadline is May 12
The 11th Annual Leavenworth County Mid-America Youth Basketball Tournament will take place June 2-4 at various gyms throughout Lansing, Leavenworth and Basehor.
This tournament is the largest single sporting event in the area. Last year 96 teams were involved.
The tournament is open to teams of boys and girls in grades 4-12. All teams are guaranteed five games. The deadline to register is May 12.
For more information or to register, contact MAYB at 316-284-0354 or visit www.mayb.com. More information can be obtained by calling Randy Freivogel at 651-2894.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements