Patricia J. White
Services for Patricia J. White, 62, of Lansing, were Monday at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
Mrs. White died Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at Saint John Hospital, Leavenworth.
She was born May 18, 1943, in Leavenworth, the daughter of Herbert Smith and Mary (Coryell) Smith Neaves.
She married Elijah White in May 1991 in Oklahoma. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Susan Sharpehill; a stepdaughter, Carol Cattin; a stepson, Elijah White Jr.; a sister, Mary Arnold; and several grandchildren and stepchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the family sent in care of Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms