Patricia J. White
Services for Patricia J. White, 62, of Lansing, were Monday at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Muncie Cemetery, Lansing.
Mrs. White died Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at Saint John Hospital, Leavenworth.
She was born May 18, 1943, in Leavenworth, the daughter of Herbert Smith and Mary (Coryell) Smith Neaves.
She married Elijah White in May 1991 in Oklahoma. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Susan Sharpehill; a stepdaughter, Carol Cattin; a stepson, Elijah White Jr.; a sister, Mary Arnold; and several grandchildren and stepchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the family sent in care of Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, 707 S. Sixth St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday