Cushing to present diabetes program
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2006 Community Education Series next month with a presentation by Dr. Richard Whitlow titled "Diabetes: Are You at Risk?"
Whitlow will discuss diabetes risk, prevention and care. He will also talk about other health risks associated with diabetes.
The event, which is free to the public, is scheduled for 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 17, in the second-floor conference room at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth. Because space is limited, attendees are asked to R.S.V.P. to (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament