Cushing to present diabetes program
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2006 Community Education Series next month with a presentation by Dr. Richard Whitlow titled "Diabetes: Are You at Risk?"
Whitlow will discuss diabetes risk, prevention and care. He will also talk about other health risks associated with diabetes.
The event, which is free to the public, is scheduled for 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 17, in the second-floor conference room at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth. Because space is limited, attendees are asked to R.S.V.P. to (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls