Hacker’s Classic tees off June 12
The 2006 Colonel Thomas B. Giboney Jr. Golf Championship, also known as the Hackers' Classic, is set for 1 p.m. June 12 at Leavenworth Country Club. It is a fund raiser for the United Way.
The tournament will use a four-person scramble format. It is limited to 30 teams. Cost is $400 for a team of four. The entry fee includes greens fees, golf cart, two mulligans, lunch, on-course contests, prizes and a post-event buffet dinner and auction. Entry deadline is June 6 or until the field is full. Questions should be directed to Tony Smith at 727-4430.
More like this story
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- County commissioner shuns bilingual Spanish TV reporter
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Shatner to ride through Kansas on Thursday