Class of 2006 plans graduation events
A few final events are in store for the Lansing High School Class of 2006 before the members move on to the next stage in life.
Today, seniors will attend Worlds of Fun from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Later today, seniors will learn the identities of the class valedictorian and salutatorian at the awards ceremony at 7 p.m. in the LHS gym. Students should wear cap and gown; they will receive cords and collars at the event.
Commencement will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 20, at Frank Graham Field. Students must report by 9 a.m. In case of inclement weather, the ceremony will be at the same time in the LHS gym.
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants