Honor society selects officers
Lansing High School's National Honor Society has selected its officers for the 2006-07 school year.
Officers are Bianca Manago, president; Elizabeth Cristiano, vice president; Abby Hauver, secretary; Brittany Swisher, treasurer; Natalie Hall, activities director; and Nate Markovetz, academic coach.
The officeholders will help today with the senior awards ceremony at 7 p.m. today, May 18 at Earl W. Johnsmeyer Gymnasium.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Basehor library event shares 'twisted' fairy tale
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night