Medicalodges marks milestone
Leavenworth Medicalodges Leavenworth, 1503 W. Ohio St., recently observed its 40th anniversary with a reception and open house.
In addition to the staff, residents and family members present for the event, members of the corporate office in Coffeyville also were on hand. Among those in attendance were Medicalodges president Garen Cox, vice president Marilyn Peak and regional vice president Cindy Frakes.
Rita Martin, the resident council president, greeted the guests with assistance from Teresa Lewis, Louis Brown and Opal Stommell.
"At this special time, we would like to take the opportunity to thank the citizens of Leavenworth and the surrounding communities for joining us in our mission of caring for the people responsible for our rich history, our senior citizens," said Carla Owens, marketing director of Medicalodges Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food