Missouri State honors LHS student
Theo Daniels, a senior at Lansing High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Missouri State University in Springfield, Mo.
Daniels, son of Vera Daniels and Dewayne Daniels, was awarded a Midwest Student Exchange Program Scholarship in the amount of $4,290, the university said in a news release.
In all, more than 2,225 incoming students at MSU will receive scholarships for the 2006-07 academic year, the university said.
Recipients were selected based on their ACT scores, standing in their graduating class and demonstrated leadership in community and school activities.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program